[ANSTHRLD] arms - your thoughts

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 20:05:18 PDT 2008

The earliest Achievement copy I have is from Ansteorra' 15th Anniversary.  All artwork is credited but the back cover and the schedule flyer -- the B&W depictions being the same.  The lion is statant erect guardant with the black star environed by the crown and laurel wreath.  Later renderings all show the lion rampant guardant and the black star and crown in pale and jointly environed by the laurel wreath.

Tostig