[ANSTHRLD] Illustrated RfS

Coblaith Mhuimhneach Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 19 13:17:51 PST 2008

I've illustrated Parts VIII, X, and XI of the Rules for Submission.
Baron Modar has been kind enough to give me space on his site to
display my efforts, and to host standard and large-print PDF versions
of the whole in case anyone would like to print them out and use them
for off-line reference or consultation.  It can all be found at
<http://www.modaruniversity.org/RfSPics.html>.

Please spread the word to anyone you think might benefit from the
information.  A lot of effort (mine and that of the goodly heralds
whose counsel ensured the images are more-or-less accurate) went into
this project, and I'd like it to do as much good for as many people as
possible.

Coblaith Mhuimhneach
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>