[ANSTHRLD] Is the SCA going to recognize Kosovo?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Feb 20 10:17:56 PST 2008

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008, kobrien at texas.net <heralds at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:
> You got the cats mixed up.

Indeed I did.  I was indeed thinking of Hattie and not Scaredy-Bess.

Actually, my first thought was Finn, because he's moderately mellow
(though he'd be all "**WTF**?!?") and front-declawed.  But
- As You Know, Bob, he doesn't like being picked up, so you'd have to
   entice him into ... hmmm, I'm thinking a mangonel, for bore-sighted
   accuracy
- you'd mentioned that he got his muscles back after his illness.
   Getting something like an 18-pound cat direct-fired into my face,
   claws and fangs are actually not my primary problem

But I digress.

Danett Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com