[ANSTHRLD] Baronial investiture ceremonies

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 15:03:18 PST 2008

I haven't heard of any prescribed official procedures.  I do know that something is in the works, but I've been sworn to secrecy.  Sorry.  ;-)  I remember that there were also some suggestions about how His Excellency Thomas would step down.  That was rather entertaining.  :-D

Lord Johann (Paul)
Guardsman, herald (and taxman)
(and being a bit of a tease.)