[ANSTHRLD] Baronial investiture ceremonies

Tomas Niallagain siortomas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 08:48:26 PST 2008

Alas my office is a disaster and I was unable to locate my generic scripts.
It is pretty much the one Mistress Serena put together several years ago.
Of all the investitures or even peerages I have been the Herald for over the
years they have all pretty much been unique in some special way, even if
they were loosely based on the generic formats.

Sior Tomas