[ANSTHRLD] Danet De Lycoln (or Danihel Lindum)

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 12:17:24 PST 2008

Ivo,
You see Our Good Herald, Dodo Lancky, does give
himself names that remarkably describe him,
rather than the name that the Heraldic College
inflicted upon him.
In reality, R. Daneel Lincoln is a reject from
the Azimov robot factory. The brain was the
second most expensive part, the first being the
mandatory liability insurance to prevent
lawsuits. We shall just say that there were
defects in his construction. He has a fascination
with camels, and quoting from the Rules of
Submission. Other than that he is as inoffensive
as a cactus. Oh, and the laws of robotics do not
apply.

Crandall, Olde Phart

--- Cisco Cividanes <engtrktwo at gmail.com> wrote:

>  To Danet De Lycoln (or Danihel Lindum, same
> e-mail, bit different names.
> I'm new to this list, would you mind explaining
> that to me.)

(snip)

> Ivo Blackhawk

One's sense of honor is the only thing that does not grow old, and the last pleasure, when one is worn out with age, is not, as the poet said, making money, but having the respect of one's fellow men.
-Thucydides