[ANSTHRLD] Danet De Lycoln (or Danihel Lindum)

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:23:42 PST 2008

> A program hands me a random choice each time I request it.
>
> See mee crossing my eyes.

You're having entirely too much fun with this, you know that?

> Looking at it again, it looks like I'm saying it was 100% INauthentic,
> which is not what I meant.  My apologies for my bad point control.
> I meant

Okay... I can't get mad at that.

> > > I wouldn't bet that the ENTIRE ceremony was    period,
>
> That is, I'd bet that it wasn't 100%, not that it was 0%.

Okay.

I Feel better now. I am guilty of far, far worse misunderstandings on the
list so I have no fault with this 'meeting of the minds"

Thank you for the clarification, and a pleasure corresponding with you.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk