[ANSTHRLD] [Fwd: Heraldry announcement for Commentary

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 12:35:33 PDT 2008

I was talking specifically about the bestowed peerages - I've seen lots of crowns, but never a pelican or knight's chain.

As a Laurel, I'd never add a laurel wreath to my own device, even if I were allowed to, because it's association with group status is just too strong for me personally to get past.

Sara