[ANSTHRLD] Ordinaries as tertiary charges

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Thu Jun 19 11:34:14 PDT 2008

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, doug bell <magnus77840 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Also notice that some twit has set the list up to reply only to the
> poster.  You have to cut and paste the address to get back to the
> list.

That depends very much on your e-mail program.  The headers I saw on
your message were

     Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:41:14 +0000
     From: doug bell <magnus77840 at hotmail.com>
     To: heralds at lists.ansteorra.org
     Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] Ordinaries as tertiary charges

Note in particular the "Reply-To:" header.  That's the address that
replies are supposed to go to.  Further, in my mailer, when I hit "r"
to reply, one of the questions asked is

     Use "Reply-To:" address instead of "From:" address?

Danyell Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com