[ANSTHRLD] GW Heralds' Point

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:38:19 PST 2008

Hello,
       I am planning on bringing in 2 submissions for names and
devices. Could someone let me know exactly how many of the forms I
need to bring in? I can bring in registration requests to Gulf War
Heralds Point correct?

I've heard that for devices it would be a few of each for both colored
and black and white but I don't remember the exact numbers.

One device is only black and white so how many forms would that take?

For the name registration would I just need one form or many as with
the devices?

Thank you,
~Morgan~

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 12:54 PM, Star - Ansteorra <star at ansteorra.org> wrote:
> I received a little information from the GW Heralds' Point Coordinator.
>
>  "...[heralds & heraldic artists] are most welcome any time at Herald's
>  Point, with whatever resources [they] can provide or are comfortable
>  bringing…We will have limited power, should you wish to bring a
>  laptop. Herald's Point will be open Monday through Friday, 10 am to 4
>  pm and on Saturday from 10am to 1 pm for pick-ups and submissions
>  ONLY.
>
>  Our Social, featuring several types of warming chili, with all the
>  fixins and other assorted foodstuffs will be held Wednesday evening,
>  beginning at 7 pm.
>
>  Please, if you would, pass the word on to any heralds who might be
>  interested in volunteering…We also have heraldic classes Tues, Thurs &
>  Fri morning from 8 am – 10 am in the Collegium area (right next to
>  us)…"
>
>  If you're going to GW, please volunteer at heralds' point, take some
>  classes, socialize...have a good time!
>
>  Alden, Star

"If I became physically attracted to things that irked me, the world
would burst into flames from the friction of my furious humping."