[ANSTHRLD] GW Heralds' Point

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Mar 3 16:12:09 PST 2008

>From the bottom of the submission form.

Please also note that line art is not the same as black and white.  The "colored" should be with the field and charges filled in and may be "black and white" if the only tinctures used are sable and argent.  Line art will be with out the filled in tinctures.

We will have limited power, should you wish to bring a
>  >  laptop. Herald's Point will be open Monday through Friday, 10 am to 4
>  >  pm and on Saturday from 10am to 1 pm for pick-ups and submissions
>  >  ONLY.
>  >
>  >  Our Social, featuring several types of warming chili, with all the
>  >  fixins and other assorted foodstuffs will be held Wednesday evening,
>  >  beginning at 7 pm.
>  >
>  >  Please, if you would, pass the word on to any heralds who might be
>  >  interested in volunteering
We also have heraldic classes Tues, Thurs &
"