[ANSTHRLD] req. for help with name conflict check: Elizabeta dellaRosa

Ron eirik at hot.rr.com
Wed Mar 19 17:38:04 PDT 2008

Keep in mind that I know very little about name documentation and conflict.
My opinion below is most likely wrong, but here's my take on it as I
understand the RfS without doing a precedent search.

I found the following:

Elizabeth Blackrose registered 10/97 through Trimaris.
Elizabeth de Rose registered 07/02 through Atenveldt.
Elizabeth of Rosewood registered 08/91 through Atlantia.
Elizabeth of the Blue Rose registered 03/89 through the West.

All but Elizabeth de Rose would be clear because of the difference in
languages unless a precedent says otherwise. I believe there would be a
difference between de and della, but I am not sure. Better qualified name
commenters can correct me.

Eirik Halfdanarson