[ANSTHRLD] conflict check and recheck

Hedwig/Melissa honeyfrog at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:14:16 PDT 2008

OK I am slightly confused but only slightly.  Emma wrote:

> Judith Jehana di Ettore, reg. 6/90 via the West,
>
> "Per bend sinister gules and sable, a fox rampant to sinister argent"
>
> One CD for the field, and another CD for the swap between the wolf facing
> dexter (default) and sinister, so this one is also clear without adding
> the
> bordure.

So, if my submitters wolf is facing sinsiter (which is how it is drawn)
rather than dexter is that not a second CD to clear this conflict:

Caid, Kingdom of, registered July 2007:
Azure, a greyhound rampant regardant collared within a bordure
embattled argent.
Hedwig
(learns slowly but retains most of it once it's in there)