[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: GW Heralds' Point

Asterisk Herald asterisk.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 09:22:57 PDT 2008

> >A couple in my barony are considering bringing armory submissions to Gulf

> in hopes of an accelerated submission path, if we can resolve any problems
before they leave.

Kevin -- are these the devices that were originally paid for in August
2007?  I'll make sure they are handled with extra special care (not that
anyone else's are not handled carefully, but ruffled feathers need smoothing
down sometimes -- and I've got quite a few "ruffled feathers" to deal with
currently.)

Crandall said:
>I do not believe that the submissions presented
>at last years GW have finished as yet.

Unfortunately, I know for a fact that at least one submission worked on at
last year's Gulf War is now lost and possibly more. This one was waiting on
a check that (apparently) never arrived -- and now with the change in office
is permanently lost.

All local heralds or any others assisting with submitting, once a check has
been cut and mailed out with the packet of submissions (you did tell the
reeve to make a note of who & what that check was for, didn't you? "JimJo
Bob's name & device"), keep an eye on the ILoI's. If you don't see it soon,
email Asterisk and see if I received it - and I will try & notify the
senders when I receive a packet. Check with your local reeve and see if the
check has been deposited. Please keep on top of this.

We have a current situation dealing with 10 groups, 15 undeposited/lost
checks ($225) involving some 30 submissions -- some submissions either
totally lost or partially lost (an ILoI was created from the forms - but now
the forms are lost) and some have already been on ILoIs & LoIs. If you've
received a direct email from Asterisk and have responded, thanks very much.
We will get this straightened out. If you have not responsed yet, I'm going
to assume you're at Gulf Wars -- but that next week we will need to see some
progress on these matters.

In service

Estrill Asterisk