[ANSTHRLD] on becoming a heraldic officer

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 16:29:37 PDT 2008

Crandall the Olde Phart here,

Taking my name in vain are we?
Though the statements of Amra apply to many.

I, for example have held several positions within
the College and took my PE test from HL Alesandre
Oliphant, back when it was the only test. I
barely passed as I recall. I was named Herald of
the College during a meeting when I was Tressure.

And I have seen various versions of the
warranting class and test created and tested
throughout oh, these many years.

I occasionally show up at meetings and help out
at tables. And when my voice allows I yell a bit.

I would like to see the College do more visible
things, such as taking time for recognition of
its own in court. Many people work very hard for
the College, and often seem to be taken for
granted. Simple thank you's are nice, but having
everyone watching while the Principal Herald
thanks you in court means a lot more, and may get
more folk involved.

And if you are wondering, I am a bit busy with
everything else that I am involved with right
now.
Maybe in a few years I will come back to the
fold.
bwahahahaha

Crandall, Olde Phart