[ANSTHRLD] heralds in the Southern Region

Coblaith Mhuimhneach Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 12 13:35:14 PDT 2008

If you are a Pursuivant at Large, Pursuivant Extraordinary, or Herald
at Large living in the Southern Region, I would very much like to hear
from you.  I'm going to be Orbis Herald as of the beginning of June,
and it would be a big help to me if I had a list of people to whom I
could turn for assistance or whom I could recommend as resources for
the branch heralds in the region, as needed.

It would be especially helpful if you told me what your heraldic
interests are, where in the region you live, whether it would be
acceptable for me to share your contact info with branch heralds and/or
submission clients who might benefit from your expertise, and whether
you're able to travel to assist with consultation tables or event
heraldry outside your own branch.  If you're willing to share a phone
number as well as an e-mail address, that'd be nice, too.

Coblaith Mhuimhneach
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>