[ANSTHRLD] Class help.. again.

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Tue May 13 21:01:29 PDT 2008

Okay, I got some good result from when I posted my class notes for my
list heraldry class. So, I decided to see how far I could press my
luck.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dfd5mf6k_15grcdg2f3
(Google Document web page)

Above you will find my notes for SCA road (site) heraldry. They are
not polished, and they are not spell checked. But worst of all, they
are really, really long...like 21 pages long.

However, I am going to teach this class as well at King's college in a
few weeks, so for those of you brave enough to wade through my
unfiltered mental ramblings, I would appreciate any feedback or
suggestions.

Also, is anyone would like a copy mailed to them directly (I got a few
requests like that before), I'll be happy to send you a file directly.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"