[ANSTHRLD] Submission question

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed May 14 18:18:21 PDT 2008

Sorry, as I do not know if you are the local heradl or the submitter, I will start from the beginning.  For reference you can get the info at the botton of this page ( http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/docs/whosends.php ).  Please someone double check me as i am not 100% sure it is accurate.

The submitter write a check to the local branch (amount is $8 per item btw.  Some have not gotten the word ;-)).  The local group will then write a check for $7 per item made out to SCA Inc. - Kingdom of Ansteorra CoH. (Hmm.  I always thought it it was just SCA Inc. - Kingdom of Ansteorra)

Well, crud.  Thought I actually knew the answer.   At least that is what the website says.  If I get corrected then I will update the site.

Alasdair, the now somewhat confused