[ANSTHRLD] Submission question

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at texas.net
Wed May 14 18:29:01 PDT 2008

At 08:18 PM 5/14/2008 -0500, you wrote:
>Sorry, as I do not know if you are the local heradl or the submitter, I
will start from the beginning.  For reference you can get the info at the
botton of this page ( http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/docs/whosends.php ).
Please someone double check me as i am not 100% sure it is accurate.

>The submitter write a check to the local branch (amount is $8 per item
btw.  Some have not gotten the word ;-)).  The local group will then write
a check for $7 per item made out to SCA Inc. - Kingdom of Ansteorra CoH.
(Hmm.  I always thought it it was just SCA Inc. - Kingdom of Ansteorra)

Well, when I was creating the first draft of what are now the "current"
forms (I created first drafts for most of the kingdoms), I was told to put
"SCA Inc., Kingdom of Ansteorra" in the instructions line at the bottom.
This was in July of 2006 - so that may be more recent than the page you're
looking at.  Or not.

Mari