[ANSTHRLD] Submission question

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at texas.net
Wed May 14 19:07:29 PDT 2008

>>  Well, when I was creating the first draft of what are now the "current"
>>  forms (I created first drafts for most of the kingdoms), I was told to put
>>  "SCA Inc., Kingdom of Ansteorra" in the instructions line at the bottom.
>>  This was in July of 2006 - so that may be more recent than the page you're
>>  looking at.  Or not.
>
>That is partly where my confusion comes.  I believe the website may well
>be wrong.  Basically my belief was that the CoH did not have its own bank
>account, so everythign was made out to the Kingdom as the checks were
>forwarded to the Kingdom Exchequer.  But I am more than willing to
>admit I am wrong. ;-)

I am told the CoH had a bank account once - somewhere back in the very
early 90s.  At least when I was Bordure, the CoH did not have it's own bank
account.  Instead it had a fund within the kingdom bank account.  This was
still true a couple of years ago when Mistress Rondinella was kingdom
treasurer (she & I discussed it at one point).

So, as long as nothing has changed, it's important to know that the money
should get logged to the Heralds fund within the kingdom bank account, but
the money goes into the kingdom bank account.

Mari
(waiting for current kingdom officers like Star or Asterisk to pipe up with
corrections - so I can see what's changed in the last couple of years)