[ANSTHRLD] Submission question

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed May 14 18:57:20 PDT 2008

Kathleen O'Brien <kobrien at texas.net> wrote:
>  Well, when I was creating the first draft of what are now the "current"
>  forms (I created first drafts for most of the kingdoms), I was told to put
>  "SCA Inc., Kingdom of Ansteorra" in the instructions line at the bottom.
>  This was in July of 2006 - so that may be more recent than the page you're
>  looking at.  Or not.

That is partly where my confusion comes.  I believe the website may well be wrong.  Basically my belief was that the CoH did not have its own bank account, so everythign was made out to the Kingdom as the checks were forwarded to the Kingdom Exchequer.  But I am more than willing to admit I am wrong. ;-)