[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Decision Meeting... Warlord

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 11:21:06 PDT 2008

> Please keep in mind I still need some helping hands at the
> consultant table as well.
>
>   Right now our hours are 11 to 2pm on Saturday, which gives
> us all time to go to the Decision meeting if we want.  We
> will also have hours on Sunday from whenever Sunday court is
> finished to about 1pm.  I know these are early hours, however
> I hoped if we broke it up over two days, it gives us time to
> watch things, play, whatever.
>
>   I have one definite and one maybe.  I would appreciate more
> help.  As some of you know, I am also currently Steppes
> Herald so that makes me Herald in charge as well as Deputy to
> my boss, Alric.  So I have courts to run, etc.
>
>   Thanks so much!
>   Viviana

Following experiences after Springfair (I do NOT like the sensation of
gravel in my eye sockets...), as long as I am physically AT Warlord,
count on me to assist with the consultation table.  Have laptop with
various materials loaded (Bardsley, Borek's Heraldic Art, etc.), will
travel.

And, yes, it is more and more likely that I will physically be at
Warlord.  (Even if I get a job offer tomorrow, I would push to make my
report date enough after Warlord that I'll still be HERE and actually
get a vacation on the front end of things...)

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
SCA: (al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MikeCBaker at verizon.net
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen
http://wizardsdenblogedition.blogspot.com/