[ANSTHRLD] Table at warlord

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 20:11:20 PDT 2008

> Would it be a problem for me to bring y groups submissions to
> the table so sombody can look over them and make sure I got
> everything I need
>
>   Lady Julianna

Julianna, even if we need to do it outside the established "window" for
consultations, rest assured that there will be experienced heralds
available to assist you.

Or at least one, anyway.

(With a bit of a gryn on my bearded face, "THAT's what Amra's does
best!"  )

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
SCA: (al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MikeCBaker at verizon.net
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen
http://wizardsdenblogedition.blogspot.com/