[ANSTHRLD] St Gabriel dead again

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 17:13:50 PDT 2008

> I'm one of those lucky folks who can get access.  I'll be
> home and online between midnight and 5am PDT on Wednesday and
> Thursday nights, so if someone has a time-critical need for
> information, I'd be honored to try to help.
>
> - Teceangl

Tec, when *do* you ever sleep? <VBEG>

Unka Kihe worries about these things, Amra takes them as a
matter-of-course, and Mike has been known to spend a few
greater-than-24-hour days along the way as a systems support /
developer.  Make sure you get sleep in between the emergencies, 'K?

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
SCA: (al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MikeCBaker at verizon.net
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen
http://wizardsdenblogedition.blogspot.com/