[ANSTHRLD] St Gabriel dead again

Teceangl tierna.britt at gmail.com
Thu May 22 22:16:12 PDT 2008

> Tec, when *do* you ever sleep? <VBEG>

Daylight hours.  This has nothing to do with my neighbor planting
garlic on this side of their house, really.

> Unka Kihe worries about these things, Amra takes them as a
> matter-of-course, and Mike has been known to spend a few
> greater-than-24-hour days along the way as a systems support /
> developer.  Make sure you get sleep in between the emergencies, 'K?

If I'm up 36 hours straight its because I want to be, not that I need
to be.  Until someone gets smart and hires me, my time is my own.  The
strange schedule does make events interesting, though. Consider
feeling like 2pm is the height of your sleep schedule and then trying
to be active at that hour...

As Mari said, Saint Gabriel should be available again.  Hit it with
your best shot.

- Teceangl
--
Heraldry is designed to be easily reproduced by anyone who sees the arms. -
http://www.s-gabriel.org/docs/clichelist.html