[ANSTHRLD] per bend Fleury counter Fleury

Hedwig/Melissa honeyfrog at gmail.com
Fri May 30 05:21:15 PDT 2008

Thank you very much!  I am admittedly still learning to wade my way through
the precedences.  The heading you gave me was very helpful!
As for the proposed blazon the tinctures are azure and argent so I believe
that clears the issue of contrasting/same class tinctures.

This was a great lesson!

Hedwig

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 6:22 AM, Teceangl <tierna.britt at gmail.com> wrote:

> > *snip*
> > Exactly - I posted it as an example and noted that it was registered, but
> didn't say anything about it being registerable for just that reason.
>
> A good heraldic vocabulary is your friend. :)
>
> - Teceangl
> --
> Heraldry is designed to be easily reproduced by anyone who sees the arms. -
> http://www.s-gabriel.org/docs/clichelist.html

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow
where they lead.
- Louisa May Alcott