[ANSTHRLD] per bend Fleury counter Fleury

Teceangl tierna.britt at gmail.com
Fri May 30 05:40:33 PDT 2008

> Thank you very much!  I am admittedly still learning to wade my way through
> the precedences.  The heading you gave me was very helpful!
> As for the proposed blazon the tinctures are azure and argent so I believe
> that clears the issue of contrasting/same class tinctures.
>
> This was a great lesson!

Alden gave you a lead as well.  Note that he quoted the registration
in its entirely, including what Laurel said.  The other way to find
precedents is to look at registration dates in the Ordinary then track
them back to the LoARs (which are, indeed, the only truly official
listings of precedents - compilations are edited so you'd need to go
back to the originals anyway).

Glad we could help.

- Teceangl
--
Heraldry is designed to be easily reproduced by anyone who sees the arms. -
http://www.s-gabriel.org/docs/clichelist.html