[ANSTHRLD] Herald's round table at Winterkingdom

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 19:07:51 PST 2008

Hello,

I asked about having a heralds Round table at Winterkingdom, and got a
favorable reply from heralds.

however...

I'm already slated to teach four hours worth of classes, and I noticed that
the preliminary schedule already had a lot of heralding stuff on it, so I
was really not wanting to add to the madness of asking people to choose
between heraldry, especially when a round table isn't really a class, and
has a lot to offer to anyone who wants to come.

so...

here is my compromise.

I have spoke with the autocrats of Winterkingdom, and they have graciously
agreed to let me have a classroom during the lunchtime hour.

So, if anyone is interested, please grab your lunch and join us for a one
hour lunch Roundtable about Heraldry. I know that that will effectively make
the conversation about 45 minutes, but I still think that we can get a lot
conversation covered in that time.

And just so thier is no misunderstanding... this will be a Bring Your Own
Food lunch.

I dont have any major talking points yet, but I have a funny feeling that I
wont have any trouble getting sugestions.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk