[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic teachers for Gulf Wars

drachenhohle at suddenlink.net drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Tue Nov 11 14:17:50 PST 2008

Greetings from your friendly Gulf Wars War-Herald,

I know what your thinking... "But Gulf is MONTHS away!"  Well thats true but we need to start lining up teachers now so we have a good schedule put together.  So, if you are coming to Gulf, or know someone that is, and want to teach a class in the heraldic or scribal arts please contact me off list with what you would like to teach and the best day for you.  Any and all welcome.  I can be contacted at warheraldxviiiATgulfwars.org.  Feel free to contact the heralds point coordinator Ld. Bran Finn hua Neill as well.

Remember knowledge is a gift and one best shared with others.

HL Gerold Von Drachenhohle

P.S.  Feel free to forward this e-mail to any lists or individuals that may be interested.