[ANSTHRLD] A reminder...

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Thu Nov 27 22:14:28 PST 2008

Per policy handed down from the BoD, we're not allowed to publically (ie,
even on this mailing list) associate SCA names and mundane information
(including names) without the individual's permission.

As far as how it normally affects us heralds? Usually when talking about
Letters of Permission to Conflict, and the contact information obviously
required to get one, or the exact wording of one.  Obviously we need both
SCA name and mundane name on the letter itself, and so that information will
at some point get passed along generally via email, but to stay on the safe
side please do NOT repeat it on this mailing list, or in commentary on the
HCS, or on an ILoI or LoI, as all of those are publically readable.

-Emma