[ANSTHRLD] Name documentation

Jennifer Couch okwldflwr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 06:48:02 PST 2008

Duncan,

With the information given, if I submit my name as the Swedish spelling, can
I still use Ingen Beathain?  Do they care if its swedish/scottish?  LOL
If not, then Ill submit with the information given in the email.  I really
appreciate your help on this and I am excited about registering my name.  I
am ready to start working on mine and Saemundr's devices.

I have a question on Saemundrs name, he is wanting to register "inn Skaerr"
which is "the pure" , do they allow attachments that arent necessarily
names, more like a description.

Sarait