[ANSTHRLD] LoAR for May meeting is out

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Oct 8 08:35:14 PDT 2008

There is generally a lag between it gettign emailed out tothe LoAR mail lists (varius formats) and it gettign published on the Web page.  Just give it some time.

As has been rightly pointed out, even when there is no Ansteorran submissions being decided though, it is often good to read the cover letter for any rule changes or information from the various Sovereigns of Arms.

If you are interested I can forward you the copy I got.  I get it in PDF format.

Alasdair