[ANSTHRLD] badge question

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed Oct 15 14:35:00 PDT 2008

I remember that one, because shortly afterwards my husband (then Chandranath
Mitra, now Reis ap Tudor but he hasn't registered that yet, bad bad)
registered in August 2003 "(Fieldless) An escutcheon Or." :)

(That registration also provoked the precedent that "signal flags are not
armory" and are not protected.)

-Emma