[ANSTHRLD] Commentary period extended.

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Oct 20 07:08:22 PDT 2008

Greetings all.  I am askign that the commentary period for the September LoI be extended a few days.  If you are atall interested in commenting please go out and take a look and add your thoughts.  The more information and discussion there is the more we have to work with at the time of the meeting.

Also please not that we have received an updated image for one of the submissions. (Safiye)  I posted a link to the new emblazon in a comment (scroll to the bottom to see it0 but i will also provide the link here for convenience.  http://sca.bmhanson.net/images/Safiye.jpg

Cheers,
Alasdair