[ANSTHRLD] Commentary period extended.

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 24 05:49:26 PDT 2008

A big thank you to everyone that added some last minute commentary to the September ILoI, but I have had to draw a line in the sand and lock it so the ICC can get generated.  Obelisk needs it fro the Gazette.  At this point if you have anything to add to it I would say you could send it to me directly.  It won't show up in the collated commentary, but I will bring it tot he decision meeting.

Please note the dates for the following upcoming decision meetings.

November 8 @ Coronation - September ILoI (I will be holding)
December 13 @ Winterkingdom - October ILoI (Estril will hold)
January 3 @ Central Regional 12th Night - November ILoI (This is tentative)

Cheers,