[ANSTHRLD] (no subject)

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Tue Oct 21 15:09:51 PDT 2008

Greetings,

I have written a short introductory pamphlet on SCA heraldry if you are interested.  I don't have it posted on a website, but if you will e-mail me, I would be happy to send it to you.  It is in PDF format.

Masamune (RavenRux at COX.NET)

---- "Childers wrote:
http://ganglia.ttuhsc.edu/~jchilder/

I know only the VERY basics of heraldry.

I have done my best to blazon it. But on the image you see the 4 quills
I am not sure exactly how to word it.
If you want to tell me what it is that's great BUT if you know of some
resources that discuss this I would like to understand the concept
behind clustered items to make a charge.

Thanks
Garreth