[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check, please

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Tue Oct 21 15:37:55 PDT 2008

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008, Cisco Cividanes <engtrktwo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, sorry, I'm just a little lost here. Still learning... albeit
> slowly.
>
> Does my origional blazon "Vert, a cross throughout between four
> dogwood flowers argent" Conflict or not?

I didn't consider conflicts, because if it's not registerable, there's
no point in conflict-checking it, and it's usually a heck of a lot
faster to just "boing" it.

However, as I mentioned in e-mail just now, I was misremembering a
precedent: I believe they just have to be blazoned more specifically
as "flowering dogwood blossoms" (that is, the blossoms of a plant
called the Flowering Dogwood).

Danihel de Lindocolina
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com