[ANSTHRLD] Commentary for August ILoI

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Sun Sep 14 11:19:48 PDT 2008

Greetings all.

As a reminder, commentary for the August ILoI ( http://hcs.randomcasts.com/letter/view/14 ) is coming due soon.  There has already been commentary, but remember the more the merrier.  I can use all the information I can get.  No comment too big, no comment too small...

The decision meeting will be held at Battle of Three Kings XIV in Rosenfeld.  His excellency Tostig, Rosenfeld Pursuivant, has graciously offered to reserve some space for the meeting to be held.  The exact time has yet to be determined.

Cheers,
Alasdair