[ANSTHRLD] After Ike Report

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 18 14:16:19 PDT 2008

Checking in -
Alessandra and I (and our dogs) are still in one piece.  Our house survived the storm, though a couple of our fences didn't make it.  While we are still without power, we have gas and water, so it's been bearable.  Thankfully the temps have been low enough to be pleasant.  My office likewise is without power, so I have been out of the office this week.

Kingdom heraldry business is still largely on hold until I can get power restored and get regular internet access again.  If you need to reach me, you can call me on my cell (713-858-9953).

In service,
Alden, Star