[ANSTHRLD] requesting help with conflict checking

Shadowlands Herald shadowlandsherald at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 06:20:59 PDT 2008

Greetings,

Being a new herald (Shadowlands) I would like to request some help with
conflict checking some names and devices. I have done the basic checking
online and have some documentation, but would like to have my work verified
before my clients and I  submit everything.

What is the best way to do this if I have 6-7 names and about 5 devices? One
email with everything in it? Separate ones? Problem ones only?  Include the
work I have done to see how far I got?

I don't want to fill up the list with a long list of requests and irrelevant
details.

Thank you,

Lilie