[ANSTHRLD] requesting help with conflict checking

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Tue Sep 23 08:25:32 PDT 2008

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008, Shadowlands Herald <shadowlandsherald at gmail.com> wrote:
> Being a new herald (Shadowlands) I would like to request some help
> with conflict checking some names and devices. I have done the basic
> checking online and have some documentation, but would like to have
> my work verified before my clients and I submit everything.

Yay you!

> What is the best way to do this if I have 6-7 names and about 5
> devices? One email with everything in it? Separate ones? Problem
> ones only?  Include the work I have done to see how far I got?

One e-mail message per item (name, armory, whatever).  Title it so we
can distinguish it and so name wonks can skip the armory msgs and vice
versa.  "Submission" is a really bad subject.  "Name, Foo de Bar",
"Name, 14th C France" or "Device, chevron rompu" are much better.

Danihel Lindecolina
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com