[ANSTHRLD] fimbriated edges and field divisions

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 13:28:33 PDT 2009

Not superior,just different.
The College will agree that I am very different.

1. Wavy and fimbriated are line treatments, combining them does not work.

2. Per pale sable and azure bendy argent (or argent bendy azure depending on the size of the bendy) overall a (charge) Or.
Complexity of seven, four tinctures, one field treatment, one division, one charge.
I would suggest just the field without the charge to check first. Simplicity is good.

The charge would lose clarity if the tincture were the same. But if there were sufficient contrast, a charge could still be overall.
If a charge is only on one side, then those that twitch at the slightest possibility of marshalling would jump on it. It would appear to be two devices combined.

Crandall, Olde Phule

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith