[ANSTHRLD] Device DB?

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 12:27:27 PDT 2009

I have a question that I hope someone cal help me with.  I am working on a
project and I was wondering what would be the best way to gather the devices
of certain people.  Is there a database or a way to search on the heralds
section of the Ansteorran website?  Preferably I would want to see a pic of
it, whether black/white or color but if it were black/white then I'd want to
know the blazoning of it.

Sorry for the vagueness.

Lord Lorenzo Martin.
--
"I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown
which forces me to blow it at the most important moments."