[ANSTHRLD] Use of Society badges by lower-level officers

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 18:06:26 PDT 2009

The discussion you're probably thinking of was on the Ansteorra list.  It centered on a discussion of whether or not a piece of sable trim with a display swords crossed in saltire Or was presumtious and/or misidentification as a marshal.

No one noted trim is a semy display.  I see 1 CD for change to number of the primary charges ; )

Tostig