[ANSTHRLD] question about baronial service order award charters

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 12:37:19 PDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Jay Rudin <rudin at peoplepc.com> wrote:

> And don't forget that Allemanius needs an Atenveldt scroll, prepared for
> the signatures of Pontius and Sheherezon.
>
> Have fun storming the heraldic process!
>
> ("Think it'll work?"  "It would take a miracle")
>
> Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin

    That may not be necessary in this case.  I found a copy of a scroll for
Allemanius, while going through the Historian files last night.  The text of
the charter speaks directly to the issue being discussed.  I have scanned it
in and am providing a link to the image.

http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Image:Allemandus_Scroll.jpg

Robert Fitzmorgan
Kingdom Historian

--
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we
do not dare that they are difficult.

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan
Yahoo! ID:   robert_fitzmorgan