[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Heirs

Marie de Blois erminespot at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 13:53:01 PST 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> That's news to me! :)  Was that mentioned in an LOAR Cover Letter?  Is there a summary of changes to the latest CoA Admin Handbook available?

It's in the new Admin Handbook, wasn't specifically announced. I'm not
aware of anything official "summary of changes", but  the Palimpsest
rules letters on which these changes were discussed are:

http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=318 <-- 12/07
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=336 <-- 1/08

Some things I do know that changed:

- Higher limits on number of items that individuals/groups can register
- Explicitly stating that fees for resubmissions (particularly when
someone moves to a new kingdom) are to be handled -as if the original
submission was from the new kingdom-
- Updates to Appendix H
- Adding more form letters to Appendix D
- Reorganizing the section on Registrable items
- Getting a lot of the paperwork sections updated to deal with the
existence of OSCAR

I'd strongly suggest reading the whole new one in detail.  Palimpsest,
(with lots of input and commentary) went through every single section
in detail.

Marie
(answering this question a lot since, er, Monday)