[ANSTHRLD] Fw: [sca_heralds] Kingdom Rolls Project has stalled.

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 18:16:40 PST 2009

--- On Sun, 2/22/09, smay1968 at bigpond.net.au <smay1968 at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

From: smay1968 at bigpond.net.au <smay1968 at bigpond.net.au>
Subject: [sca_heralds] Kingdom Rolls Project has stalled.
To: "Discussions of SCA Heraldry" <SCAHRLDS at LISTSERV.AOL.COM>, sca_heralds at yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 6:35 PM

Hi All,
Some of you may or may not remember I was running a project to create rools of arms for Kingdoms that don't have one. Well about 12-18 months ago it came to a grinding halt for various reasons.
So in a effort to reinvigorate the project I am calling for Volunteers to help create emblazons for the East Kingdom Roll of Arms. Instructions, Blazons & Clipart supplied. If you would like to help and have a go, please contact me off list.

William Castille

__._,_.___

MARKETPLACE

>From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods