[ANSTHRLD] CoH decision meeting

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 13 08:21:57 PST 2009

Greetings all.

Just a reminder for all the schedule of the upcoming decision meetings.

January - Round Table 9yes this weekend ;-)) - November ILoI
February - Candlemas (hosted by Alden) - December ILoI
March - No meeting .  No January ILoI.

Also now that we have a schedule for RT ( http://www.ansteorra.org/events/RoundTable/schedule.php )  i get the task of trying to figure out when to fit it in.  Currently due to other conflicts my choices are at 9:00 int he morning or after lunch.  (Though that is questionable.  i may need to be in the Exchequer Form class.)  Also after lunch is the Herald Warranting class.

Now is your chance to be part of the process and get your preferences on timing in.  :-D  I do not promise to choose your time preferences, but I WILL take them into consideration.  The other option is to make it a "working" lunch, but there will not be any food serverd on site so logistically that may be tricky.

If interested in attending and you are not familiar with the process I do recommend reading through some of the commentary ( http://herald.ansteorra.org/ICC/icc200811.pdf ).  There are 21 items to be discussed and decided upon.

Cheers,
Alasdair