[ANSTHRLD] Upcomming CoH Decision Meetings

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 23 10:56:09 PST 2009

Greetings all.  For those interested in the schedule of upcoming meetings, here is the plan for the next 3 months.

February 7 - Decision Meeting (December ILoI) @ Candlemas (Bryn Gwlad)  -  Thank you Alden :-D
March and April will not have meetings as we have no ILoIs to decide.

May is still unset, but I am seriously considering doing a double meeting at Steppes Warlord to decide the March and April ILoIs.  It will depend on many factors, including the size of the letters in question and if I can schedule March earlier in the month.  Thoughts on the possibility of a double meeting are welcome.

While there will be no decision meeting I am sure that there will be plenty for those going to Gulf War in March to do.  Have fun and bee safe.  Bring me back a souvenir as I am unable to make it. ;-)

Cheers,
Alasdair