[ANSTHRLD] Tincture Words in Order Names

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 06:10:00 PST 2009

Vaguely I recall discussion on this list that the current policy is that
tinctures in Award names be in plain English rather than in Heraldspeak, except
for Sable which is considered sorta grandfathered in Ansteorra and its
subsidiary branches. So vaguely that I may be imagining it. And if it did  happen, I
foolishly deleted the email since I didn't foresee it coming up in my
baliwick.

Foolish me, or too narrow a focus. I have friends in Atenveldt that now
could use that information. Could someone enlighten me, please?

Kevin
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)